Denisegg's incident and near miss at Jackson Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there kid! :D

We were down to a wreck yesterday at about 125 feet checking out the prop and had an excellent dive but when we got to the surface I noticed blood in my mask (nothing major, small amount from sinuses). I instantly thought about you! I thunk a thought right there, "I wonder how D is getting along?" :D

See? You're in me thoughts and prayers!

Be blessed!

Ahhhh. That is sweet Mike. I really appreciate that. :)

Where're you diving next? Where're you diving next? Where're you diving next? :bounce2:

At Morrison Springs on Friday. :) I think this will be another single tank, wetsuit dive. I would like to do a few more of those before getting back into the drysuit and sidemount.

Morrison -- you lucky thing!!! :daydreaming:

Congrats! And even though it was a very painful journey for you ..it was an educational one for us...You gave us so much insight and knowledge to new innovations like the new gizmo that you can take with you for instance. Great idea!! So stay safe, (we know you will) and stay wet!!
Hopefully we will get to dive together again soon.
Tootles, Sheree' :D

Thanks Sheree'. It has been too long since we went diving together. We should get together soon. :)

Greetings Denise it is really great to hear of your return to the diving world and cave diving as well. I am very interested to follow your progress back into diving as my mother has a tumor that is causing here thyroid to not behave normally.
She has been excessively medicated for several years she does not dive but has struggled horribly.
She complains of very little strength and feels wore out most of the time.

I am very pleased to hear of your recovery and thanks for sharing your story.
Thanks again and keep the dive stories coming!

CamG Keep diving....Keep training....Keep learning!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom