Demon possessed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BRTmomma

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello! I have a quick question about my Suunto D4i. After every charge the date and time are changed. I have to reset it each time I download logs or just charge the battery. Is my watch possessed or is there a setting I can't find?

I did try reading the book, and I did some searching online, but I strike out. Im planning to stop at my LDS tomorrow, just thought I'd ask here tonight. Any thoughts?

?? Charge the battery? I thought the D4i had a non-rechargeable battery, good for 2 yrs or 200 dives, and it is recommended to send it in for the battery replacement. No?

Probably low battery (needs replaced)

Sadly the problem started the day my LDS replaced the battery. (I should mentioned that so sorry!)

?? Charge the battery? I thought the D4i had a non-rechargeable battery, good for 2 yrs or 200 dives, and it is recommended to send it in for the battery replacement. No?

Im not sure the tech name for it-but yes the battery is rechargeable, but after 3 years it would no longer hold a charge so I had it replaced. That was when my problems started...

How do you charge the battery? Are you sure it is a D6i, because the manual for the D6i does not mention this.

How do you charge the battery? Are you sure it is a D6i, because the manual for the D6i does not mention this.

D4i. Battery charges through USB when connected to either my computer or outlet.

Im not sure the tech name for it-but yes the battery is rechargeable, but after 3 years it would no longer hold a charge so I had it replaced. That was when my problems started...
How long since you had the battery changed?
You have had the problem at each charge since why didn't you take it back?
Have you at least advised the store you have an issue?

Deleted

Last edited:
D4i. Battery charges through USB when connected to either my computer or outlet.
Once again, I do not understand. There is nothing in the D4i user manual that mentions charging the battery.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom