DEMA Show Nov 19-22, 2014, Las Vegas NV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An update... I got up at three something to use the bathroom, and turned on the phone to see what time it was. IT WAS DOWN TO 11% and was on the charger. Different chargers, different cables and I saw it continue to dwindle. I would turn it off and it would turn itself back on. Freaky. I live off of this phone during DEMA. I saw it hit 9, then 2 and finally die. I had restarted it, turned off this, turned off that but to no avail. Finally, I saw that I had no bars here in the hotel room. I turned on "Airplane Mode" and it's up to %25 in the past hour or so. ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH! Did I mention I live on this phone during DEMA? My phone was stolen last year and it was horrible. This year's DEMA is off to a great start as Elena has already made a sale (Way to Go Hon!) and I don't need to be torpedoed by a stoopid phone.

20141119_065721.jpgWe have arrived !

We set the ScubaBoard booth up yesterday about 2ish. I have to say, that in spite of people grumbling how the show has dwindled over the years, this looks huge! Hopefully, the rest of the industry will follow and we'll have an awesome show. See ya there at 10:00.

FWIW, I'll be on Scott Jones Dive NewsWire Works panel about getting hired in the Dive Industry. It's in room N238 and open to all. I hope to see you there as well!

FWIW, I'm keeping a blog here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sh...-las-vegas-convention-center-north-halls.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom