Dema Meltdown Party / Where & When

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
da party rocked man!

someone stole my free drink ticket, though ... and i know Jenny claims she found her extra one on the floor.... but it's fragging suspicious!

i'm going to start a thread to get my ticket back!
:rofl3: :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
It's gone man!
(did you enjoy getting lei'd??)

H2Andy:
da party rocked man!

someone stole my free drink ticket, though ... and i know Jenny claims she found her extra one on the floor.... but it's fragging suspicious!

but... but...

Marvel said i'd overheat if i tied the back shut, and maybe pass out...

though she was trying really hard not to laugh at the time ....

:34:

it was so great to see old friends again and meet new people... and put old names to new faces ... that was wonderful! you guys are the best.

that's what ScubaBoard is all about: getting drunk and making fun of Pete behind his back!

I obviously left too early. Thought the party was winding down. WHAT did I miss?

Sorry to miss the SCUBABOARD party. We will be there in '07. It was nice to meet NetDoc and some of the SB crew. Glad to hear that you had a good time-not surprising.

H2Andy:
da party rocked man!

How many free tickets did you scare up, man? Or did you just buy the whole roll at Staples?

joystershell:
How many free tickets did you scare up, man?

let's see...

.... .... .... .... .......

ok, i ran out of fingers...

let's say two left hands and one right hand, plus one finger

(no, not THAT finger :no )

H2Andy:
let's see...

.... .... .... .... .......

ok, i ran out of fingers...

let's say two left hands and one right hand, plus one finger

(no, not THAT finger :no )

Fine, next time, you just need to share with the rest of us. Otherwise, you don't stand a chance of ever getting lei'd by us again.

H2Andy:
da party rocked man!!
Couldnt agree more! Pete Dude u da man! Seriously it was awesome of you to pull it together!

H2Andy:
Andy I'll buy you the next round, just to hear more Borat imitations.:rofl3: :rofl3:

It was so great to catch up with old friends (Andy you are still funny man) Meet new faces .... Looks like a good time was had by all.

it was great to see you too, Elena

i wish every day could be like that

Agreed, Andy.

I have some great shots from the party, but it's a new digital camera for me and apparently I need software better than the junk that came with it in order to resize them to be able to post them on the board........honestly.

It was great to see everyone again, and Scott Zeagle, I tried to spy someone at the Zeagle booth with your name to say hi and thank you (I won that great Stilletto a while back.....), but didn't see you. Next time!!

NetDoc, thanks again for putting everything together....you are tireless, man.

Next up, Florida Dive Show right here in Palm Beach...... :D Andy, get that toga ready.........

KBeck:
I have some great shots from the party, but it's a new digital camera for me and apparently I need software better than the junk that came with it in order to resize them to be able to post them on the board........honestly.

Photobucket has a resize tool built in now :D

Back
Top Bottom