Dema Meltdown Party / Where & When

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was at DEMA for only a day, which was all I needed. Afterwards, I stopped by the party for a bit. First, THANKS for the beer. It was fun to put a few names and faces together. Quite the interesting crowd. I am now back in Oootah and it is snowing. Good thing I got tickets to Honduras for New Years.

Here is Rick Murchison and NetDoc. Rick is doing what he does best and NetDoc is saying "Yeah Right!"

2040490WEBPB112327.JPG

Then up comes Scuba Jenny. I don't really remember what they are looking at but rick has the look of a silent whistle on his face and Jenny is saying "Dang!" Notice the lei around her neck....

2040491WEBPB112328.JPG

You shot those pics as we were retelling the story of our dive and a rip current.

H2Andy:
that was like... the BEST fifteen seconds of my life, dude!!
Anytime buddy!

Rick engages in some wishful thinking...

2040515WEBPB102320.JPG

Here Rick and all the rest of us congratulate the artist formally known as Matt the Wonder Boy (Now known as Matt the Aquanaut) on his accomplishments. We all wish him a wonderful trip to the Keys. Here is a man - not a boy but a man - who realized a dream and didn't sit on his duff but worked to make it come true. From all of us "Live large Matt - Life only comes around once!"

2040516WEBPB112326aa.jpg

My pics are here.

Sorry we didn't make the SB frivolities! It was nice to stop by the booth and see old friends Krista and Richard and meet new friends to put faces to the screen names. I am so sorry to have missed Jenny and we have to make up for that next year! I agree with Otter, let's have the SB party on Friday night next year so that those of us who have to tear booths down and leave town will have some time to party!

For me, DEMA was a bit exhausting (set up day, working the floor for 4 days and then tear down, little sleep and a long trip home) so I will plan better next year. The most fun part for me was meeting divers from all over the world (Poland, Ukraine, Chile, South Africa, El Salvador, Taiwan just to name a few places) and seeing some of the new gear, although my time walking the floor was limited.

Take care all!

Jennifer

Hey girlie,

It was great to see you and John again. Next year will be even better. Maybe we can all sneak in some diving. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom