DEMA CALL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dema Bound here!
I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn French Quarter, so be sure to send flowers!:sunny:

No DEMA fo me :(

Too bad for me I would have liked to meet some of you vis a vis! Have Fun

:jester: We should pick a time and place and try and hook up. Let me look around the halls of DEMA a find a spot. Will post soon.

See you soon. :bonk:

Wife says either DEMA or Florida to dive in Feb, I picked Florida. Sorry guys and gals, maybe next year. Besides it will be better in CA, we could all do a DEMA White Shark Cage Dive!!

Natasha...If your staying on the French Quater, you must check out The Court of 2 Sisters for Brunch. That's one heck of a breakfast bar! Pricey though.

Thanks Warhammer, I'll add it to my huge list of restaurants. New Orleans is about eating, and music from what I've gathered. It will be my first time there.:jester: Yes, I've been to Africa but never to New Orleans!
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to a great time. And I really hope I get to meet a lot of Scuba Source people, along with all the business I hope to get done there.
Deep Sea let me know what you come up with, and I'll try to make it! Tuesday night is probably my only free night.:sunny:

:jester:Here is what I came up with. DEMA will have a pool for demonstrations. We should pick a time everyone will be in the show and meet! Everyone should put up some times and we can see what works. I am open for just about anytime at the moment.

DEEPSEA, I'm game for meeting any time on the 25th or the 26th. I intend to test and research some product's I've had my eye on. Time to separate the men from the boys so to speak. DEMA is pretty much the deciding factor in making or breaking a product. Speaking of which, I wonder what happened to J.P. and his promises. Do you remember him? Last I remember he gave us a power outage excuse and then we never heard from him again. I guess the storm is worse then we thought. LOL!

Mario

What was that statement : Sort the men from the boys!?
I know a few women on here who give all the lads a run for there money!!!!!
Only kidding! What is the equivalent of DEMA in the UK? Is it the Dive Show in March?

Get em Scuba Babe!

After a remark like that they deserve everything they get.

Go Girl!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom