DEMA BOD Listening Session

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the response says it all... Is anyone even going to DEMA?

if they are going...good chance they are there and not checking the boards today

I REALLY wante dto attend, however they held it today 2pm-4...I had a both to set up. I wish they held if after 5 or first thing in the am....

I understand only 3 peple asked questions.

Seems like our local county commissioners meetings. Anytime anything important comes up they hold the meetings when the people affected most( read those with jobs) are working. tell me they did not know that most vendors would be getting set up? RIGHT!

Who attended the 2-hr DEMA Board of Directors Listening Session in Orlando this PM? Summary? Feedback?

I did.

I sat next to Rick who spoke on the left side of the room, NetDoc was on the right side in the 3rd row. 4 people spoke.

21 minutes in length. Tom Ingram asked over and over if anyone wanted to get up and speak, the floor was wide open and the entire board gave every opportunity to ask any questions. It was not rushed, nor was anyone time limited.

I was just an observer in the room like others, but it was openly encouraged for everyone to speak. I'm guessing 25-35 people attended.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom