Delta's price in April From RDU to Bonaire round trip Sat to Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and $368 from JFK!

Yeah, I booked that same flight end of march for $510, then they dropped the price to $360:shakehead:

BTW Parking at JFK- Should I pay the extra for a "reserved" spot through the 3rd party places or will there be spots available at the general airport lots

frogman - you may be able to get some of the difference back as a voucher, see link below. the same thing happened to us and my wife was able to get $200 back per ticket, albeit in Delta dollars

Credit, Voucher, Refund Policy for Delta - Yapta

Yeah, its seems the policy must have changed. I did call them. Now they will only re-issue the tix at a lower price within 24 hours of purchase. Anything else requires you pay thier $150 iternerary change fee. So by the time I pay the two change fee's, I break even.

I don't know how airlines get away with the things they do.

that's too bad, this worked for us within the past month or so and we called months after the ticket was booked. The price difference was around $300 per ticket, Delta charged around $100 per ticket to make the change and we ended up with $200 per ticket in vouchers. No cash was exchanged.

that's too bad, this worked for us within the past month or so and we called months after the ticket was booked. The price difference was around $300 per ticket, Delta charged around $100 per ticket to make the change and we ended up with $200 per ticket in vouchers. No cash was exchanged.

Ah, so they did still charge the fee. The class of my tickets had a change fee of $150 which would eat up any difference

$150 for me to.

I am still happy with the price I paid but we all hate to leave money on the table "so to speak"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom