Delta 4 Hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIOceanographer

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a brand spanking new Delta 4 FDX-10 (got it this week). So far I am extremely impressed with the performance, quality and design. Can't wait to log some serious hours on it.

Now to my question. The second stage has that nifty ball joint connection to the hose, which definitely adds a level of comfort, however it also means it can't use standard regulator hoses because the fitting on the second stage is different.

I'd like to be able to rig it up with a long hose for a tech-rig (planning to take deco procedures next spring) but this creates a bit of a problem since I can't just use any off the shelf regulator hose. Does Oceanic (or a third party) make those ball joint hoses for the Delta 4 in different lengths or failing that is there a way to change the Delta 4 to a standard hose fitting so it can use other hose lengths.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom