Delivery Times?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

al248005

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I just ordered my TLS 350 Select Series last Wednesday and can't hardly wait for it to get here. Any ideas on what the delivery time will be? The dive shop I ordered it through mentioned it might take a little longer than normal with the DEMO's still going on and couldn't give me a timetable.

Hi al248005. Thanks for the quick question. Our delivery times are not running longer. You can check the status of your order by emailing Support@DUI-Online.com and letting us know which DUI Dealer you placed your order through. We are happy to check on it for you. Heck we know how exciting it is!

Our standard lead time on a TLS350 Signature Series is 15 business days. That is from the time DUI receives the complete order.

Oh and you can also call our office at 800-325-8439 and they would be happy to check.

Congratulations!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom