Deleting Photo's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

montyb

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi:
I finally got around to start uploading some of my photo's - but some how when I uploaded the first one, 3 showed up in the gallery. How do you edit and delete. I went to my gallery but cant seem to find the right procedure. Help
montyb

montyb:
Hi:
I finally got around to start uploading some of my photo's - but some how when I uploaded the first one, 3 showed up in the gallery. How do you edit and delete. I went to my gallery but cant seem to find the right procedure. Help
montyb
If you click on the thumbnail picture in your gallery it will bring up the large version. Under the picture and thumnails there is a box to delete the photo, click in the box and then click the submit button. If you want to edit your photo you can click the link in the blue line above the delete box. That will bring you to a screen where you can edit some things or delete if you wish.

HTH

Back
Top Bottom