Deleted Posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

R

redacted

Can anyone tell me why I had 2 posts (new threads) in this forum deleted over the weekend? I have received no PMs about them.

awap:
Can anyone tell me why I had 2 posts (new threads) in this forum deleted over the weekend? I have received no PMs about them.
What were they?

I found one that looks like it was immediately pulled to the back room concerning an old SB 'personality.' Looks like it was some glitch in the upgrade that had the potential to start some controversey. I did not do it, but I apologize personally that you were not PM'ed on the subject.

I don't see anything else.. you can feel free to PM me directly if you wish.

awap:
Looks like two posts in the same thread (according to the activity log) ... the entire thread was removed by one of our senior admins.

Not sure exactly why ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom