Deepblu Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
D

debiz

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm going on a dive trip to Grenada at the end of the week. I tried to log into my Deepblu app and found out it no longer works. Is there another app that I use to download my new dives and transfer all my other dives? I'm hoping I don't have to get a new computer at this time.
Thanks for any help or suggestions, Debi

Depends which computer you have but there are several that might work. Usually the manufacturer has their own app, and I'm not familiar with the deepblu app. Subsurface and macdive seem to get good reviews. Deepblu doesn't support my phone. Hopefully your dives are still in the dive computer if you can't open the app to export/transfer them to a new app.

I would recommend reaching out to the app developer/support to see if they can help so you don't lose any customized stuff you added. Most of the dives in my dive computers are just depth, time, date, temp, etc. I usually don't add the date until after importing to my phone or computer, some of those details might be hard to find if you have many dives

I'm going on a dive trip to Grenada at the end of the week. I tried to log into my Deepblu app and found out it no longer works. Is there another app that I use to download my new dives and transfer all my other dives? I'm hoping I don't have to get a new computer at this time.
Thanks for any help or suggestions, Debi
Deepblu is gone. See this thread.

Regarding other apps, the Deepblu Cosmic+ does show as supported with Subsurface.

That likely means other apps using the same source (libdivecomputer) will also support it.

Back
Top Bottom