Deep6 manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you are really going to like the reg. Remember you do get a first stage annual kit with the purchase and there is the promise of a service manual.

Wonder when the tech course will be available in Hong Kong (if it will be)

I am going to get this reg even I cannot enjoy the 1st free service

umm..you can get the free first service, just send to our office in Taiwan.

And I will not be at the HK show this year, likely will next year and do the service class

I'd also like people to know that the replacement kit that comes with the 2nd stage will blow your mind. As expected it has all the orings and the volcano seat. It also has a mouthpiece and zip tie which is a really nice perk considering you pay 5$ for these. What really blows my mind is that each 2nd stage comes with a spare diaphragm. This is why it truly is expedition gear. Any part that can fail is already included in the purchase price of the equipment. Allowing you to take this gear anywhere you want to dive and know that if a problem arises part are immediately available to remedy the situation.

Back
Top Bottom