Deep Wrecks off of San Clemente Island June 22nd-24th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deeprover

Registered
Reaction score
DeepWrecks June 22nd-24th
San Clemente Island

This trip will start by diving the Burns and Vammen. On Sunday, if we can confirm our numbers we might even try the Hopewell. We'll load on the boat at 6-9pm Thursday night and leave around 10pm to arrive at the Burns first thing in the morning. The cost for this 3-day liveaboard adventure is $675.

Please call me if you are diving open circuit and feel as though you might need additional gas fills. (619) 225-9316

We will have both Helium and Oxygen on board with our booster for fills. If you are flying in we can provide rental bail-out bottles and 2-3liter bottles for CCR.

Weather permitting we will be diving the Burns on Friday 270fsw, Vammen on Saturday 360fsw and possibly the Hopewell on Sunday 400+. The more I think about it the more I think we will probably not attempt the Hopewell on this trip, but confirm the numbers we have. Then we will be going back again in August to specifically dive the Hopewell.

I am new to this group.

The main prerequisite I have for these trips is that you either come on one of our deco trips prior to signing up for a Deep trip, or you come with a reference from someone we both mutually know. You will not be allowed to sign up for this trip with merely a certification card. We strongly suggest teams of 3, no one will be allowed to dive solo.

Regards,

Robin Jacoway

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom