Deep Wreck Photography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, it does become an issue that you need to account for. WOB (and over-breathing your scrubber) can be a real issue.

Thanks! Fascinating. I was certified at 16, but had a pretty long diving gap after the early 00s. Now, I feel kind of a Rip Van Winkle effect. Pretty much missed the rise of tech diving, CCR, etc. until quite recently. At this point, civilian, non-institution-affiliated divers are doing profiles that would have justified a Jacques Cousteau special when I was a kid. Amazing. And potentially very dangerous. The power of self-selection in this diver group must be quite strong, considering the lack of bad outcomes.

Good presentation, thanks for posting it.

Thanks, you are welcome. In case you are interested, I have posted a few other my other presentations as well:

If you happen to be in the area, I'm giving a presentation on new wrecks in So Cal at the Long Beach Scuba Show on June 4th at 11am.

Regards,

- brett

Back
Top Bottom