Deep see manta boots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
has anyone tried these and how do you like them? (need hard soles......going to bonaire)

I like my thin soled Deep See boots. Very good construction. I have looked at the manta boots and they looked sturdy. I would consider buying them in the future. I use Oceanic Neo Classics for my thick soled ones and I am pretty happy with them.

I have the hard sole manta boots and have had them for over three years. When they wear out I will buy another pair. I have also used them for shore diving in Bonaire and the sole thickness is great.

My wife bought a pair after our trip to Bonaire. Her thinner soled Akona boots were too uncomfortable for her walking on the hard pan in Bonaire. She is happy now with her Manta boots.

thanks everyone! i think i'll get some. 6 weeks til first trip to bonaire!! excited!!

You will love Bonaire. I did find out shore diving there is not as easy as I thought it would be but the trouble getting in is well worth it.

twobit........are your mantas black and white at the bottom? or black& grey?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom