Deep Sea Supply Stainless Back plate with harness & D rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure that DSS wing is 35lbs ? I can't find it on DSS website (Link)

Hello gents, yes the wing and plate is for sale, the wing is 35lbs worked perfectly with my twinset and AL80 stage in cold water set up..drysuit etc. nice streamlined unit. I am aware that DSS has updated their site and only showing the latest products. This has been only in fresh water so looks like pretty much like brand new unit.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/h2DKnxWbj9rYaT_3ANbjgzZ9FOxQnYT_bkqPOWgr5WM?feat=directlink

CCTX which regs are you asking about ?, I have AquaLung Titan glacier for sale (yoke) or Sherwood blizzard (Din with yoke adapter) if you are interested.

Hello gents, yes the wing and plate is for sale, the wing is 35lbs worked perfectly with my twinset and AL80 stage in cold water set up..drysuit etc. nice streamlined unit. I am aware that DSS has updated their site and only showing the latest products. This has been only in fresh water so looks like pretty much like brand new unit.

DSS has *never* offered a 35 lbs wing for use with doubles.

The wing you have pictured in your link is a no longer offered LCD 50 *Doubles* wing.

Tobin

Hmm that is strange Tobin cos on the back panel it shows 35... so now I'm a bit confused although I was always wondering about how great it handles all my gear, never theless it's a great wing...

Hmm that is strange Tobin cos on the back panel it shows 35... so now I'm a bit confused although I was always wondering about how great it handles all my gear, never theless it's a great wing...

Really? Do you have a picture of that?

1) The only 35 lbs wing we have ever offered was a single tank donut, the wing you have pictured is a horseshoe style.

2) We have never offered a 35 lbs doubles wing of any style.

3) We used to offer a 50 lbs horseshoe style doubles wing that looks exactly like the one you have pictured.

Tobin

I will take the photo today once I get home and upload it, hopefully we can solve this mystery... :wink:

There is no mystery.

We *never* made the size wing you are claiming to have for sale.

It might be mis marked, but that doesn't make it a 35 lbs wing.

I'd think you'd want to be correct in your description for sale.

Tobin

Ok just to clarify I mad a mistake, the wing I was thinking about was the single tank wing which was 35lbs in fact
This one has no label so I'll take it is 50lbs as Tobin stated, forgive me please for my silly mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom