Deep Sea Supply SMB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Eager to buy a DSS SMB in good condition.

Thanks, Jim, if I don't find a good used one, I will. The environmentalist in me just wants to reduce, reuse, and recycle!

Just spring for a new one.

nothing wrong with that, most of my gear is used, but there are certain things that tend not to find themselves in the used marketplace anywhere, SMB's are one of them, certainly the good ones. Only time you find them is if someone is quitting diving for good, and it's rare they sell their gear in places like this, usually goes to buddies in the dive club or whatever.

Just spring for a new one.

Hey Jim do you recommend the DSS or any other SMBs?

under water some where

I'm curious, is the DSS SMB some hot piece of kit? Sounds like it from this thread.....

I'm curious, is the DSS SMB some hot piece of kit? Sounds like it from this thread.....

Sounds like it!

under water some where

Someone offered me a good deal on the competing Halcyon 3.3' SMB, so I am jumping on it. Thanks to all who responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom