Deep diving in Subic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This pic was taken from one of the wrecks in the Gulf of Thailand. I have been lucky enough to dive about 8 pottery wrecks in the Gulf. Most of the wrecks in the Gulf are in between 50 - 60 meters of water. There is one I know of in 40 meters. I was hired with a group of Guys from the Vietnam government to help locate. We had gone out there on a salvage boat to find it. The boat right was 24 hours just to get to it. We used side scan sonars and camera equipment to find it. We managed to find the wreck in about 80 meters. My job was to get a couple archeology guys down to the wreck to varify the findings. What a job that was.
Still have not found the movie but will keep looking. I have one movie on a VCR tape but no one any more has a vcr.

Bruce

Good of luck on your upcoming trip buddy

Jason
Thanks. We are just in the process of where to do the dives for a level 5 CCr course I may have. Looking at all the options. We just might do a cave course in the PI also. Been finding alot of descent caves over there.

andibk

Jason
Thanks. We are just in the process of where to do the dives for a level 5 CCr course I may have. Looking at all the options. We just might do a cave course in the PI also. Been finding alot of descent caves over there.

andibk

WOW...cool ..!:lotsalove:

I dove the AJ-p2 savage wth Johan in 06, depth was about 70meters...a "1-dive wreck", IMO (but cool all the same)

Back
Top Bottom