Closed Deep 6 Signature Second Stage - Orange

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishyhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've decided to standardize my second stages so I'm selling this regulator. I bought it in October 2018 and it's only been on a dozen or so dives, mostly on my pony. The service kit is included.

$100 and I'll pay shipping in the lower 48. No international shipping unless you pay for shipping. Paypal ok.
IMG_20210206_095020378.jpg
IMG_20210206_095031595.jpg
IMG_20210206_095043220.jpg
IMG_20210206_095051657.jpg
IMG_20210206_095108108.jpg

Do you have the signature 1st stage as well that you be willing to sell with it?

Do you have the signature 1st stage as well that you be willing to sell with it?

I don't. I needed this second stage to replace a US Divers Conshelf second stage regulator that was damaged by a shop mechanic.

They are GREAT regulators....If I didn't already have two of them I would have jumped all over this
You have 2? That’s not nearly enough . They’re pretty great, easy to maintain, easy to service.

They are GREAT regulators....If I didn't already have two of them I would have jumped all over this

Yeah it is a good regulator. I originally bought it to use on my bailout rig but it breathed so well I put it on my Aqualung Mikron and took it to Belize in 2019 (my profile picture). It's pretty compact too.

The only reason I sold this is because I'm consolidating my all of my single tank second stages to Scubapro G250 and it would have cost me more to buy Deep6's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom