Deep 6 Reg Service Course?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes I am. Know anyone here?

Many people. My father's family are all from Gap. I went to Octorara. I grew up on a farm outside of Parkesburg directly across from Victory Brewing on Lower Valley Road. I learned to dive at a dive shop in Lancaster.

Anyone in the Atlanta area that can teach the course?

Warehouse in Forsyth, or remotely via Zoom/Skype/Facetime/etc.

So how would I go about scheduling a course in either case? Call you guys up?
Ditto. If there is no one to teach it in the DC/Baltimore area, I'd really be interested in a Skype version. I have the tools, the parts, the manual, and the time. Approx how long on line, is there offline work, and what might the cost be? Is this something several of us could do at the same time, or is it one-on-one?
Final question: I'd like to be able to show a service record if any the shops or place I deal with wants to see it. I guess I'd fill this out myself after a service? What make me authorized to do this?

Ditto. If there is no one to teach it in the DC/Baltimore area, I'd really be interested in a Skype version. I have the tools, the parts, the manual, and the time. Approx how long on line, is there offline work, and what might the cost be? Is this something several of us could do at the same time, or is it one-on-one?
Final question: I'd like to be able to show a service record if any the shops or place I deal with wants to see it. I guess I'd fill this out myself after a service? What make me authorized to do this?

Slow down man.. my magnehelic won't be here for a few days yet... :D

I'd join an online led session as well although now that I'm in Fort Lauderdale I could probably track you (@LandonL) down when it's time for a service and do it in person. What would you charge for the training?

I'd join an online led session as well although now that I'm in Fort Lauderdale I could probably track you (@LandonL) down when it's time for a service and do it in person. What would you charge for the training?
Sounds like a good idea for us locals.

So how would I go about scheduling a course in either case? Call you guys up?

Yeah, that works.

1.) 3-4 Hours
2.) Yes on the offline work. You should read up in Reg Savvy, and pre-read the manual.
3.) One on one or group is possible.
4.) Yes it is up to you to keep your own service records.
5.) You receive a C-card from TDI that authorizes you to do this.

Sounds like a good idea for us locals.

Sent you both a PM.

Back
Top Bottom