Dee, Parothead, well????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx.lakerats

Club Web Master
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
No "words" about the trip?? what's up with that?? Or have you decided to sell everything and MOVE!!

tx.lakerats:
No "words" about the trip?? what's up with that?? Or have you decided to sell everything and MOVE!!
Hey--

If you mean Dee of Dee's Rags, she e-mailed me (a customer) that she was going on vacation until 30 May.

Or was she supposed to take you with her? :11:

--Marek

I'm still in denial that I'm back...especially since I left Dee and Beast and Linda, Mary Sue, and the infamous Doc aka Roatanman down there. :17: I keep lurking on the cocochat board and watching the coco cam when they board the boat everyday...sigh...I wanna go back.

Doc reported today that they got to swim with a pod of dolphins this week. The more I read the worse my denial gets.

It was a great trip with a great group. Tulio and Gringo were our Dm & BC for the week and they were great. Saw lots of cool stuff nothing weird or out of the ordinary. The weather was great no rain until Friday afternoon. The seas were flat and the winds calm. The resort is the same thankfully no major changes Maggie is barely getting around and Poncho never stays dry always looking for the elusive fish. These are dogs BTW for those who are not familar with them.

Billy was running the show Osmund head of dive operations was out with back surgery and Erin was home in Texas her dad passed away. I am sure when Dee gets back this weekend she will have more stories. If you haven't been, you gotta go.
Ann

I TOLD her that I fit in a suitcase!!!! She seemed to have forgotten me in DALLAS!!

Parrot... Glad to hear you had such a great time!!! I was there two years ago and REALLY need to get back!!!

Oh my, I know you had a wonderful time, Ann. I am ready to go back to Roatan, only problem is... no trip scheduled at this time. We go to Florida soon, and will have to decide on our next trip when we get home. Really want to go to Coz over Labor Day weekend.

Foo

I posted a quick trip report in the SA travel section... Click HERE

Like the others, I still can't believe I'm home. After 2 weeks it's even harder to get off island time. I'm still working on some photos and finally got the last of our stuff unpacked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom