Dee....Inon Strobes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fpoole

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dee,
Was just wondering how you like the Inon Strobes.. any pluses or minues???
Was thinking about getting some...
thanx

I split your question into a new thread to avoid highjacking Chris' thread.

I love the Inon D-180! The smaller size yet still as powerful as the YS90DX I'm used to. Easy to use, versatile settings. Haven't come across any minus' yet! The focusing light that turns off when the flash fires is just one of the reasons I bought it.

Dee:
I split your question into a new thread to avoid highjacking Chris' thread.

Oops sorry,
So they work about the same, I've heard they have a Laser pointer?
The power settings are the same as the ys90... for the 180 and guessing the z220 would equal the ys125?

thanx much

fpoole:
Oops sorry,
So they work about the same, I've heard they have a Laser pointer?
The power settings are the same as the ys90... for the 180 and guessing the z220 would equal the ys125?

thanx much

The Z220 has a laser pointer and focus light. No laser pointer on the rest of the inon range. No idea if the 220 is equiv to the ys125 but it is more powerful than the D180 and the ys90.

I agree with Dee I love the Iron 180 small plenty power and just a fine strobe. no minus for me yet either.

Jeff Farris wrote an great comparison of the top strobes offered for digital cameras, located in the library on Digital Diver. Click---->HERE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom