Decompression Theory?????????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hardhat,

For someone like yourself, I would have to recommend "Technical Diving in Depth" by B.R. Wienke. Although I am not a mathematician, I found the text understandable enough to "read around" the higher math sections to understand what he was saying. The basic math is fairly normal stuff. I think it would fill the bill for you, from what you say. (It convinced me that RGBM was what I was looking for in re-breather deco work.)

Try: www.bestpub.com

Cheers!

It has been a while but Dr BRW has posted some very interesting stuff both here and on TDS. I think he posted under the handle "BRW" so a search with that and "deco" might turn up something useful.

I don't have time right now to chase any of it down so I can't give direct links. sorry

Pipedop, thanks I found the posts you were refering to, as so as I have time to go through everything there, I will. Thank-you again every one that took time to answer my question.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom