Decision made: White's Fusion Dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

black1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
After hearing lots of good things about the White's Fusion dry suit for cold and WARM water I have decided to get one, I can were it in warm water and also winter time here in South Florida and not be a bit cold. For those who have this suit can you give me some suggestion on undergarments for it, want light but warm undergarments for water anywere between 64 and 82. thanks.

Well, for me, at 75 degrees I'm wearing a wicking base layer (I use the 4th Element dry base) and Land's End Polarfleece sweats. At the end of 70 or 80 minutes in the water, I feel like I did when I got in. It's lovely to be truly warm!

At 60, I'm wearing a 200g Thinsulate jumpsuit plus a 200g Thinsulate vest. I suspect the White's MK2 undergarment would be quite similar.

On 70-75 degree cave dives and offshore dives at similar temps I use this:

Tilos-Dry-Suit-Underwear

It is inexpensive, stretchy with excellent range of motion and can be used as an under layer on colder dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom