December diving day trip out of Dubai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two wrecks? well I assume since you mention a 30m dive one was Inchcape 1 so the other was Inchcape 2 (22m).

Very difficult to get lost on these small wrecks to be honest and if the vis was bad then that was more likely due to the tidal movement and poor planning!

The better less dived reefs are further south which thankfully the masses don't dive.

Incorrect.
Yes, it was InchCape 1 and 2. We are leaving on the Jan 1st so we are wondering whether to make another try with another Dive shop or try the Deep Dive Dubai which does not seem to be very exciting.

Both good choices but I'd always, without second guessing, opt for real-life diving.

I highly recommend Divers Down. Tell them Saif recommended them 😙.
They're next door to Alboom and should be a ninety minute drive.
If the speed sign says 120, you can drive to 140 without triggering the speed detectors.

Just add 20kph to whatever road sign between Dubai and divers down.

I'm diving from Barracuda Dive Centre (BDC) out of Fujairah International Marine Club on Friday. Might not give you the necessary 24 hrs no dive time though once we finish by lunch time Friday.

BDC can be contacted at +971 50 326 6224 and ask for Ruby.

One of the boats is doing Paradise Reef and Inchcape 10, which is the one I'm booked on.

Oh and Fujairah City is much closer to Dubai than Al Aqah where Al Boom is located.

I'm diving from Barracuda Dive Centre (BDC) out of Fujairah International Marine Club on Friday. Might not give you the necessary 24 hrs no dive time though once we finish by lunch time Friday.

BDC can be contacted at +971 50 326 6224 and ask for Ruby.

One of the boats is doing Paradise Reef and Inchcape 10, which is the one I'm booked on.

Oh and Fujairah City is much closer to Dubai than Al Aqah where Al Boom is located.
The fear of another diving day with poor vis led us to chose Deep Dive with the Instagram video option :). Booked for Thursday afternoon. Will post my review here but gosh!, that’s over the price of 3 double boat dives without the video.

The fear of another diving day with poor vis led us to chose Deep Dive with the Instagram video option :). Booked for Thursday afternoon. Will post my review here but gosh!, that’s over the price of 3 double boat dives without the video.

This is Dubai welcoming you))

When I was there for work in Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia,I flew to Dubai for weekend dive trips to Fujairah & Musandam. Dove with @RainPilot and @Diving Dubai some time. @moorish8idol you can rent a car from Avis or any other local rental car companies. I use WAZE in my iPhone for GPS driving guide. It works just like at home. Enjoy diving there!

1200 Dhs for a 30m dive, yea for me that's SIX double dives with BDC and I can see fish when I dive in the sea :D

I think Dive Dubai is aimed at being a comprehensive dive-training facility.

I doubt many go there to dive-dive.

Maybe out of curiosity too.

Being the accountant that I am, I've already qualitatively quantified it's worth (to me).

A raggedy one hundred dirham bill on a day that the East Coast coastguards halted boats due to bad weather and for some reason I cannot be out biking or hiking.

Back
Top Bottom