December 2004 typhoon Phils.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

good, the last one did not quite make it to Bangkok and dumped a some rain and uprooted some houses a bit further south, may be this one will hit Bangkok a bit so I won't have to water my plants for a couple of days :)

this one is HUGE and strong. Let's see how it lasts when it hits landfall !!!!

Natural population control ....

Look like this one does not come anywhere close to Thailand. I guess we are lucky over here that by the time most typhoons gets near Thailand, they are already weakened significantly and we almost never get anything as strong as the Philippines.
Hope Puerto Galera and Dumaguette will be ok, definitely would like to go back there again sometimes :)

Hi paolov,

Are you sure about the URL? I think its www.typhoon2000.ph, although at the moment its not opening for me.

Drew

happybuddha:
Hi paolov,

Are you sure about the URL? I think its www.typhoon2000.ph, although at the moment its not opening for me.

Drew

Both URL:s work, the ".com" redirects to the ".ph".
Also, the site is up and running again.

Thanks Erik but my problem must be between China and the Philippines because neither site is opening for me at the moment.

Drew

Hello:

I need your help urgently if you live in the Philippines.

I have booked and paid to dive the Philippines from December 5 to January 1. I am diving Malapascua Island, Bohol, Cabilao Island and Dumaguetti.

I leave in 50 hours........... Just heard about the typhoon, and another possibly on the way.

I urgently need advice from Philippine divers as to whether it is worth going on my trip or not?? I can cancel and only loose a small percentage of my money.

Has the typhoon caused conditions to be undiveable in these areas??

Please reply quickly. Thank you..........Iain & Jolanda

Back
Top Bottom