December 2004 Screensaver Contest Prizes ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Wherer are the December 2004 screensaver contest prize(s) ?

What's up with that ScubaBoard staff?

I got paid half of the fee - I got the screensaver. No mug yet, maybe next x-mas? :D

maybe I missed it, but when can I get the screensaver from? :06:

Gilligan,
I believe the mug printing vendor has had some problems which thus far have not been resolved. NetDoc handles that aspect of the business however so I am not fully aware of what is happening.

The screensaver can be downloaded from www.scubaboard.com/banners/screensaver.php, everyone who contributed to the project should have received a free license (if not drop me a message and I will give you your key right away).

I sent out a PM to all of the participants... If you didn't get one PLEASE PM ME NOW, so I have it!

As Tech Admin said, my source has had his printer down since December. He kept telling me that he was getting it "fixed" but to no avail. Last week, I ordered and paid for the parts he needed and will personally install it when it gets in! Again, sorry for the delay!

NetDoc:
... Last week, I ordered and paid for the parts he needed and will personally install it when it gets in! ...
Wow, you sure do multi-task! :D Thanks for the quick response.

Sometimes I just get tired of waiting on others to do what I have promised. It makes me look stoopid.

i sent pics in, but not sure if any made it into the screensaver as I never got a PM, so I guess that counts me out :-(

chippy:
i sent pics in, but not sure if any made it into the screensaver as I never got a PM, so I guess that counts me out :-(
You could always BUY a screensaver. I'm sure TA and ND would be glad to assist you :D.

I would like to know who the winners were and if we can see the winning entires???

Becky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom