Dec. 4 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
camera_forums_jim.gif

Tassled Scorpionfish well camouflaged.
scorpion1.jpg

scorpion2.jpg

nudi.jpg

coral.jpg

cow.jpg

frog.jpg

feather.jpg

comet.jpg

clown.jpg

Great shots... I think I saw just a single nudi from the 10 dives I did there two weeks ago. Didn't see that type of cowfish either. But my gf and I definitely saw you tooling around on your bike, but were too shy to say hi. :)

Nice work Jim. Did my first dive today since I got back a month ago, the water a balmy 17 deg C. And tomorrow it will be around 9 deg. How I miss Philippines diving.

Last edited:
Wow, that tubeworm shot is incredible! Thank you for sharing these. Although I don't always post, I always look for and open any of your photo threads, because they are always lovely.

Great shots... I think I saw just a single nudi from the 10 dives I did there two weeks ago. Didn't see that type of cowfish either. But my gf and I definitely saw you tooling around on your bike, but were too shy to say hi. :)

You stayed at Lost Horizon? My gf works there and thinks she remembers you two.

Wow, that tubeworm shot is incredible! Thank you for sharing these. Although I don't always post, I always look for and open any of your photo threads, because they are always lovely.

thanks.gif

Back
Top Bottom