Dec 2007 SB in Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

I will be diving in Cozumel 10th - 19th with Blue Angels and staying at Mi Casa en Cozumel.

It would be great to meet up.

Also if people have suggestions on divers and places to see it would be welcome.

Stefan

We're heading down Dec 13 - 17th. Staying at Casa Mexicana-diving with Christi. My husband will be golfing on Sunday the 16th (by himself, I'm not giving up my dives,) Any other solo golfers out there?

I'm there 16-27, Aldora Aldora, I'll be diving the rebreather, and drinking Sol at EL Pique...

Hi!
I am a newly certified diver and was wondering if anyone could recommend a dive shop? We will be at the Iberostar Pariso Del Mar December 15-22nd. I found a few places, but of course I need an experienced divers opinion! :)

Hi!
I am a newly certified diver and was wondering if anyone could recommend a dive shop? We will be at the Iberostar Pariso Del Mar December 15-22nd. I found a few places, but of course I need an experienced divers opinion! :)

Question like that will get you as many opinions as there are dive shops... I've used Papa Hogs for years and have always been happy with them. I've heard good things about Christi's operation, Blue XT-Sea, but haven't used them personally. There are a couple of operations I have had bad experiences with and won't use again, but let's stay with the positives. Part of the decision should be you finding a fit for the kind of diving you want to be doing. [SIZE=-0][SIZE=+1][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Hi!

We were in Cozumel in November. We had newly certified friends with us for 4 days and dove with Albatros Charters. Rita and Burak have a small Op that offers great service. One of our friends had never done an ocean dive the other 2 had less than 10. They all had a great time! We have been using them for years and have limited experience with other dive Ops. No reason to shop around for us!
Enjoy your trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom