Dec. 2 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
camera_forums_jim.gif

crab.jpg

pipe.jpg

school1.jpg

school2.jpg

coral1.jpg

coral2.jpg

sponge.jpg

Being a deck hand is tiring work.
nap.jpg

The photos that stand out to me are the ones with the GIANT coral. It is something I rarely get to see. In fact I have never seen coral as big as they have there.

The topside photo cracked me up!

Great pics. The crab and the pipe fish are beautiful, but the giant coral is really amazing. I got a chuckle out of the top side picture, too.

These are all excellent, the ones that are the most interesting for me is 1.#6 the shape of the giant coral , 2.the porcelain crab, 3.and the pipe fish. The mass of fish is incredible.

Nice crab, Gilligan. I think I saw you hanging out at Lost Horizon a week or so ago when we were there on vacation. Was too shy to say hi though. :)

Nice crab, Gilligan. I think I saw you hanging out at Lost Horizon a week or so ago when we were there on vacation. Was too shy to say hi though. :)

May have been me as my girlfriend works there. You should have said hi. Why too shy? Am I that scary looking? :D

Hey Guy's

Great shots again Gilligan, but if you want shots of big corals you really need to come down to Australia as the Coral on the GBR is awsome!! I will admit we don't seem to have as many Pipefish as the Philipines but we make up with many other things! :>)

Peter

May have been me as my girlfriend works there. You should have said hi. Why too shy? Am I that scary looking? :D

Not scary looking, lol... I just didn't wanna approach you and say something weird like "Hey you're Gilligan from scubaboard and I'm Fuggler! You don't know me, but I know your pictures!"

Back
Top Bottom