Death comes too early

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pixelpixie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
She wasn't a diver, but she was my office admin. She sat at the front desk and greeted people. She ran the show behind the scenes, as most admins do. She laughed with us, she confided. Then yesterday, a gunman walked into my real estate office where I'm an agent and shot and killed her. Just like that. It's all over the news and will never make any sense no matter how much news or how many explanations there are. I was not there, but I had planned to be and decided to do the paperwork over the weekend. :shakehead: I'm devastated beyond words for our loss and her young family's.

I saw that on the news this morning.... so sad.

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family.

This is happening way to often these days.

thank you. I just found out that the shooter was a real estate agent from our own office- this makes less and less sense, but then, trying to make sense of the senseless is nonsensical....or something like that.

TY all. She was a most beautiful, caring, giving person. Bright and with a delicious sense of humor. She loved chocolate and I won't eat another piece of it without blessing her.

Back
Top Bottom