Dealer that has inventory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hypertech

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
How would I go about finding a dealer that stocks and has floor models of the oceanic equipment? So far, I've called the 5 closest and they all say they are authorized dealers and can order me anything but they don't have any demonstration models. If that's the case, I'll just save money and buy online if I have to buy sight unseen.

I'm wondering if there is an easier way to find a shop that actually has things in stock or on the wall that I can go to look at.

It would be helpful if you had a location. We would be able to help you find gear close to you.

Minneapolis MN. I guess was thinking the answer would be a link to a search or something.

What equipment are you looking for? If it is a product that has a size associated, you need to try it on first. If you buy online, you will end up with something that may not fit. If it is a computer, just make sure they are a USA authorized dealer. You could also contact Oceanic directly and find out why there dealers don't stock their products. That doesn't make much sense to me. As a matter of fact you should be able to go to Oceanics web site and find all the dealers that are close to you.

Good luck

Bruce

I was trying to check the website, but after that many calls, it seemed like maybe there is some other search I should be doing. I'll call Oceanic directly in the morning.

I want to compare the Delta 4 and the EOS regulator. I'd also like to see an Excursion BCD (although now I'm wondering if I want a Hollis HTS). There are so many choices and no where to look at them. It seems like all the LDS carries around here is aqualung. That's fine, but I'd like to see the other stuff too so I can make an informed decision.

Back
Top Bottom