Deadmans and Laguna Beach March 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Codyjp

Contributor
Reaction score
Where: Deadmans Reef and Crescent Cove, Laguna Beach.

7 in the AM. (or later if people want)

Come out and have some fun. I think some will try and make it out deadmans, others can give a shot at sanity and dive the reef at crescent. See you there.

Please RSVP if you want in on the fun!

Cool Deadmans! And close to home for me also! Count me in. Deadmans ain't that bad of a swim. Nice reef out there, well worth it imho. Look forward to this one. - Nick

Deadman's is always a nice run. Vis and Entry are fairly consistent and smooth.

See you all there!!

:shakehead: Unfortunately I know I will :11: not be able to make it :shakehead:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
If there is any chance of getting on the boat next week, I know I have to work this entire weekend. I hope you guys have lot's of fun and a great dive.

I'm still planning on making it. Just need to know where/how to meet up since I haven't met up with you guys yet. Looking forward to it :)

Nick

Cody & Nick

I've enjoyed diving with both of you :scubadive I'm sure you will both enjoy diving together :scubadive I wish I was there with you guys :scubadive Hope to see both of you on the boat next week :scubadive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom