Dc1200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been working with the DC600 for years now. My next camera is going to have RAW mode available.

I see the DC1200 doesn't have RAW mode, so I will continue with my 600 until I find my match.

Sealife joe why the change in auto focus?

Just talked to a Sealife rep today about getting an RA for my Mini. Asked about the DC 1200. Told won't be out until May and they were not happy about it. Just thought I would pass it along.

not happy about what? the dc1200 was on leisurepro for over a few weeks for sale and now it has vanished. i wish sealife would put more info such as videos, pictures and upgrades on their website. the dc1200 was also 50 bucks cheaper than the dc1000. i could only assume it is because of the housing is having problems. to me it seems as if it could be a bit cheaper quality. who knows till they actually give some information on the thing. going from 2" autofocus to 4" is a bad thing though.

I agree the autofocus seems to make matters worse not better

The shutter button has GOT to be better than the DC800/DC1000 one that sticks half the time.

Hello Sabbath,

An improved underwater housing for the DC1000, the shutter will not hang.

Sorry about my bad english :D

I'm on my 4th DC 1000 housing at the shutter release still sticks. Never fails.....works for a few pics then when I see the great shot I want badly.......bam......nothing.

Hoping to try the new 1200 soon.

Thanks for your letter. We are expecting to start shipments to dealers the week of May 17th. Please check with your dealer to see when they have inventory in stock and ready to sell. Not all dealers will get shipments at the same time to is in important to be in contact with your local dealer.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Joe Iocona / SeaLife Sales Dept.

I’d like to take some movie while diving and after looking for months for a good camera (not putting all my money on the cam and housing) I finally make up my mind and choose the DC1200. I saw the movies on sealife website but I’d like to have your opinion guys. Does it really do good movies??? What about low light, most of my dive are below 40m and I don't want to buy a flash yet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom