Dc1200 mini ii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markcariaga

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Folks,

I just need a lil help here, what can I use to edit the red filter of've my pictures from this sea life.. I am very new to uw photography but a photographer in land.

Any tips?

Thanks in advance :)

Hmmm. First I think we need to know what kind of camera you have. Is it the DC1200 or the new Mini II? What do you mean "edit the red filter"?

About the only thing available for either of the cameras is the internal setting on the camera itself. Make sure you are using it in "Sea Mode". With the DC1200 there are 4 UW color correction settings to choose from. With the Mini 2 you can choose from Dive mode or Snorkel mode for correction.

Hmmm. First I think we need to know what kind of camera you have. Is it the DC1200 or the new Mini II? What do you mean "edit the red filter"?

Well I have the new mini II..

- The mode I had chosen was dive with flash.. And my pictures are blue.. and some are red..

About the only thing available for either of the cameras is the internal setting on the camera itself. Make sure you are using it in "Sea Mode". With the DC1200 there are 4 UW color correction settings to choose from. With the Mini 2 you can choose from Dive mode or Snorkel mode for correction.

I have chosen the snorkel mode and pictures where blue..

And when i chose the dive mode pictures where red without flash from camera..

But when I use flash it turns out with color..

How do I edit the red pictures to bring out its natural color?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom