Daytona/Ponce Inlet 4/26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fox-Cousteau

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The USS Mindanao, is the oldest artificial reef ship. She rests in 85 feet of water, 11 miles northeast of Ponce inlet. She is a 446 ft. World War II, Liberty ship. Her main deck is 60 ft. below the surface. The superstructure was removed before the sinking. She suffered damage during the 1995 winter storms and the bow is now separated from the hull. On a two tank wreck dive we will visit two different wrecks.

CONTACT SEA DOGS TO MAKE THEIR RESERVATION. Just call and book over the phone
Rick Coleman
Sea Dogs Dive Center
(386) 424-1644
Sea Dog Divers-Daytona Beach / New Smyrna Beach - Dive Charters 42 Ft. Newton Dive Boat 386-424-1644
Wreck Trip Two (2) Tank $80.00 (includes Tanks and Weights, add $10.00 for NITROX).

Didn't go, because I listened to NOAA. that was a mistake. Now I know why they say, "If you listen to NOAA, you'll never go-ah.

it really stinks because right now work has me so busy I'll be on a surface interval for the next 10 days. :-(

C'est la vie.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom