Daylight Saving Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
All American members can change their DST settings in Edit Options > Date & Time Options > Time Zone > DST Correction Option.

Don't forget to switch back when the rest of the world changes to DST... :)

Attachments

• DST settings.jpg
    DST settings.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 31
El Orans:
All American members can change their DST settings in Edit Options > Date & Time Options > Time Zone > DST Correction Option.

Don't forget to switch back when the rest of the world changes to DST... :)
It is not just those Americans. Some of the rest of us [:canada: and Bermuda] had to follow suit or else our economy would have self destructed (or so the government has told us).

Well if it came from The Government, then is has to be true, right?

Or, you can download the patch from Microsoft that takes care of the problem.

The patch seems to work as my computer changed time just like it should and my calendar times are accurate.

If you have a Pocket PC or other Windows Mobile device there is a patch for that too.

ArcticDiver:
Or, you can download the patch from Microsoft that takes care of the problem.

The patch seems to work as my computer changed time just like it should and my calendar times are accurate.

If you have a Pocket PC or other Windows Mobile device there is a patch for that too.
Mine, too - but he was talking about SB time settings, I think.

You know I think you are correct. I never pay any attention to them so it went right over my head.

Or you can move to Arizona. We never switch...

DandyDon:
Well if it came from The Government, then is has to be true, right?
Except in Arizona, Saskatchewan, and Yahk (British Columbia) where they choose to ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom