Day trip to Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do a search for caymancase. Concensus is that she runs a great operation in Grand Cayman.

Here's her website: http://www.neptunesdivers.com/

Have fun.

Casey and Keith run a 1st class operation, they would be happy to help you out. Just a second and let me see if I can reach her for you.

HEY CASEY, YOU SURFACED YET? YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER

Maybe that will get her attention. She should be here soon.

Hope this helped.

ID

Geez, ID, I heard you all the way underwater!! Didn't even need to surface!
Yes, Budhacop, we'd love to take you diving! Our schedule in the mornings coincide with most cruise ship schedules and we only take out small groups. And thanks, Detroit Diver, for posting our web site. You can email me directly from there and I'll email back promptly with all the details.
Hope to see you in October! You'll absolutely love the diving here! Casey

Caymancase

You better get the Doberman some gear to go with that shirt, else'd he's loble to drown down there!

Nice Site.

Well, Jagger (the Doberman) is a pretty good swimmer off the beach but we haven't tried to strap a tank to his back yet! He's more interested in retrieving sticks from the waves! But he does make a pretty good "model", doesn't he? Casey

I was in GC a couple of weeks ago and we used Treasure Island Divers. It was a good operation. They pick up and drop off. They are very flexible and worked well with both experienced and novice divers. They would guide or let you and your dive buddy go on your own. They also had shore diving with there shop located at Coconut Harbor Hotel.

Caymancase i might be able to fill your 8 pack boat up with people from the group that i'm cruising with. I didn't forget I was just waiting until i get the total of people that want to dive.

BudhaCop

Sounds great, BC! Looking forward to hearing from you and diving with you all! Casey

Can you see the giant stingrays in Cayman... Ive been to Cayman a couple of times (for work), but never have time to dive. Maybe I should build in a weekend the next time I have to go there.

Back
Top Bottom