Day Trip Sept. 9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
ah really? didnt know that. . . my workmates always wanted to go there for team bldgs. . . hows the diving there?

the reef is recovering, there was a huge turtle, blue spotted ribbontail rays, batfishes, huge clams, parrotfishes, groupers on the one dive we did :D

all this from a shore dive :eyebrow:

btw, they have air there. 100 per tank.

jonix:
the reef is recovering, there was a huge turtle, blue spotted ribbontail rays, batfishes, huge clams, parrotfishes, groupers on the one dive we did :D

all this from a shore dive :eyebrow:

btw, they have air there. 100 per tank.
ooooh.... tempting. how many hours away is it from manila? :)

@ish: team building? suuuuuure :D

@kat: well i do need at least 1 week to butter up the wife... give or take...

@ish: surprisingly it's a great dive! love the topography - mounds with channels in between - nothing huge but a good population of decent-sized sweetlips, a jumbo grouper, surgeons and triggers.

lots of small stuff too - not as numerous as anilao - but comparable to a good anilao dive overall. did 2 dives there... and the owner says night dives are spectacular (didn't get to do a nightie there as i was booked in a resort 100m away)

tanks now are advertised at 150/ tank - still dirt cheap though. it's a shore entry and i think with a pretty enough smile girls get to have their tanks carried down the beach... us men had to be macho about it hehehehehe

@jon: rommel's expecting us hehehehehe :eyebrow:

Jag

shugar:
@kat: well i do need at least 1 week to butter up the wife... give or take...
Rats. That won't work for me.

Ok, guys and gals under further notice (and you know how quickly my status changes) I am free to dive until the 17th. So if anyone out there can weekday or weekend please please please PM me asap. I'm so in need of diving I'm going into withdrawal. My darlin' Iris turned down my offer last Sunday :( Ahhhhhhhrrrrgggg. Crossing my fingers on diving this weekend.

450 for 3 shore dives?! cooool! how much is the dm fee?

checking at the la luz site:

Day-trips are also accepted at 650 pesos per head, which includes a Lunch, Afternoon Snack, entrance fee, and use of the resort facilities. Guests can avail of rooms for an extra charge based on the rates listed above. Day trips are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

So that's 1150 bucks with food and 3 shore dives! amazing! Plus the fact that it's a nice beach resort (and i havent been there yet!!)

Who wants to go?! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom