Day 5 Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobra269

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
DSCI3365.Vivid_shr.jpg
DSCI3388.Vivid_shr.jpg
DSCI3387.Vivid_shr.jpg
DSCI3397.Vivid_shr.jpg
DSCI3398.Vivid_shr.jpg

Night dives inCozumel are wonderful! Did you go to Paradise?

Paradise Yes
We dove Paradise twice on our last trip to Cozumel. Both times the DM apologized to us for it but there was no need; it's a great dive. The only time I would rather go somewhere else is at night when there are a bazillion other divers there.

Might just be me but the best night dives I have had in cozumel have all been self led from shore. Always seems like a cluster (you know what) on the boat and under water. I had a great self led night dive right off Robertas last year.

Great pics!

Might just be me but the best night dives I have had in cozumel have all been self led from shore. Always seems like a cluster (you know what) on the boat and under water. I had a great self led night dive right off Robertas last year.

Great pics!
We went to San Clemente for night dives this year and last. They were both great dives and we were alone or nearly so on the reef both times. Thanks again, Sharkygill, for letting us tag along!

There was a total of 4 boats that night. We dropped and headed away from the others. Never to run into them again. Surprising little to no current that night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom