Davao to Dumaguete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaggy, davao-cagayan only takes 6hrs now. davao-gensan-maasim (southpoint, tinoto) will take you about 3-4hrs. Paul charges only P550/dive (inclusive of tank, weights & boat) and if you wanna see the white tips, boat rental runs from about 2-3k, about 1hr boat ride from paul's resort.

as for davao, unfortunately, there's no a/c accommodation in talikud island yet, but samal has quite a few. best bet would be to stay in the city (davao) and do the regular weekend organized boat dives e.g davao-talikud or davao-samal, but that would really depend on your schedule. you also have the option of renting out your own boat, quite expensive though. check out the threads about talikud and gensan for more info.

jaggy, davao-cagayan only takes 6hrs now. davao-gensan-maasim (southpoint, tinoto) will take you about 3-4hrs. Paul charges only P550/dive (inclusive of tank, weights & boat) and if you wanna see the white tips, boat rental runs from about 2-3k, about 1hr boat ride from paul's resort.

as for davao, unfortunately, there's no a/c accommodation in talikud island yet, but samal has quite a few. best bet would be to stay in the city (davao) and do the regular weekend organized boat dives e.g davao-talikud or davao-samal, but that would really depend on your schedule. you also have the option of renting out your own boat, quite expensive though. check out the threads about talikud and gensan for more info.
thanks for the clear up on travel times...

there should be aircon buses on the major routes we're talking about...

Jag

i'll need this information two years from now for a 'conference'. should write it down. thanks, bing!

i'll need this information two years from now for a 'conference'. should write it down. thanks, bing!

man, that's a long way to have a "travel" planned. :D

Planning is good! I know that pain very well too!!! Oh yeah....very well.

Planning is good! I know that pain very well too!!! Oh yeah....very well.

its an entirely different story if ure planning on building a dive center and resort.... or a marriage. :D

Whoa! A marriage?!?!?!?! Did I miss something?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom