Dating web sites for divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You could have pictures of your gear and list stats like wetsuit size, number of dives, and type of bc (so bp/w folks could filter out non bp/w divers). :)

Edited to add: Sorry, @jerryflorida, I don't know any dating web sites just for divers.

Last edited:
Really Texasguy?! Sounds good to me! :wink:

There used to be a forum dedicated to single divers here on Scubaboard. I tried several searches, but couldn't find it again, but I am sure it is still here. I believe it was in the "Surface Interval" area.

After 18 years married to a wife who refused to dive (I was an instructor when I met her), I met "wife v2, the upgrade" here on Scubaboard (yes, it was after the divorce was final...). It was not in the "Singles" group, nor was I looking to get married again, but more in the Florida Diver's group, doing what I love... diving.

We had very similar interests and happened to hit it off almost immediately. It didn't hurt our relationship to have the same group of friends, yet, we never met at a dive function. Later we realized we had been in the same place at the same time more than a dozen times, but had never met each other (one birthday, I gave her a collage of pictures from Scubaboard events where we were both in the same picture, but had never met).

I have always been a big believer in that you have the best possibility of meeting others, you will hit it off with, by doing the things you love most... and being yourself. It has worked for me, and my own kids love wife v2 to death for making me happy beyond belief.

Good Luck (or, should I say, "Good Diving!")

Wife V3?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom