Datamaster and Datamaster II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

telemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is it possible to get the binary data that goes into these two old unsupported computers? I'd like to get a few to mess around with. I can most likely figure out how to get the data into the ram once powered.

They weren't ment to be user servicable, and as far as I know all software is lost when the power is lost.

The more info on these relics released, the better!

Relics is a good word for those units and both have been out of productions probably since 1990 or 1991. Being an outside sales rep I do not know if there is a way to access the information you would like. I'm sure Doug will read this and have a better idea but seeing as how these units are so old and it was one of the first air integrated Pelagic Pressure Systems uints the data requested may be impossible to find. By the way I used one of the old Datamaster II units for use and used to really like the diplay.

Regards,
Darryl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom