Data Mask DEMO Cozumel Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darryl Bowerman

Contributor
Reaction score
The very first Data Mask DEMO Dive weekend to Cozumel is approaching. The trip is filling up so be sure to contact Joe at Scuba Toys to reserve your spot today. A few folks have asked questions about how much actual dive time each person will get with the Data Mask. The answer is that each and every diver that attends will get a full day of diving using the Data Mask. We anticipate 24 divers and we will have 12 Data Masks on hand. We will also have a selection of ATOM 2.0's, VT-3's and the new GEO dive watch to use as well. Scuba Toys is giving away a Data Mask in a drawing to be held in Cozumel for the divers on hand. Since the guys at Scuba Toys, Doug nor myself are not eligible to win this makes your odds pretty good on winning a $1,500 Oceanic Data Mask!

Regards,
Darryl

Wish I could go, but alas, my wife thinks we have enough dive trips coming up this year. Though if you want to give me a data mask, I would be more than happy to be a poster boy for it. It's a win-win situation right there! :wink:

Hi BGillis,

Thank you for inquiring about the trip we have planned in Cozumel with the DATAMASK HUD! We are very excited to get out of the horribly cold weather we have had in Chicago! Oh yeh and dive with the new HUD! :wink:

Of course you can come over and play with us! :) And this invitation goes to anyone else in the area, April 14-21. And if you dont have a trip planned, join us! (sorry about the advertisement!)

Please email me a few weeks before your trip (info@visibilityunlimited.com or call me at 877-460-9515) and lets set a date that you can join us on an afternoon dive... will that work for you?

I look forward to meeting you... :)

Cathy
www.oceanicrealm.com
www.visibilityunlimited.com

Back
Top Bottom