Darn You SB!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me too. I brought home my backup laptop from work w/ wifi, setup a new linksys wireless gateway, and hooked it all up to the big screen.

Then, I went and bought one of the wireless keyboard mouse combos. The mouse has a gyro in it, so it doesn't have to be on any surface, I can just wave it around in the air like a conductor. Much more expensive than I had planned for it to be. (I did a double take at the checkout.) But "IT'S LIFE SUPPORT EQUIPMENT, RIGHT?"

Randolphscott:
Me too. I brought home my backup laptop from work w/ wifi, setup a new linksys wireless gateway, and hooked it all up to the big screen.

Then, I went and bought one of the wireless keyboard mouse combos. The mouse has a gyro in it, so it doesn't have to be on any surface, I can just wave it around in the air like a conductor. Much more expensive than I had planned for it to be. (I did a double take at the checkout.) But "IT'S LIFE SUPPORT EQUIPMENT, RIGHT?"
Ooooohh, you're giving me ideas! :D

justleesa:
there, there - cheer up!....I have a starbucks around the corner :wink:
Yes you do! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom