Darn You SB!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Do

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was hooked on diving the first time I went down, but I only have 17 logged dives to my name so it is not yet in my blood, it's really cold here now and does not look to be warming up any time soon so I ain't diving again any time soon, I don't live near the ocean so even when it gets warm, I won't be going any time soon, I don't own my own equipment so it is a hassle and expense to go at all, and I am a workaholic with little, if any, free time. So, I could probably just get over my diving fixation by simply being away from it for the winer. But NOOOOOOO. SB had to come into my life and now 24/7 I can read about diving, learn about diving, look at pictures of diving, check out diving equipment, live vicariously through people who actually dive and know what they are doing, and generally stoke my dive obsession. Now I am doomed to a life of expensive frustration. Darn you Scubaboard!!!

Hey it happends to all of us . I think it s a lot of fun here and the people are great.Also a good way to spend a cold winter night or day for a few hours since here in the Mid west we cant dive all year long.

Welcome to my Hell.

Compared to New York, it's steaming here.

Try to take a break when you're OK with your wife buying expensive statues on ebay, because it'll give you more diving bucks and SB time.

I know I was joking about this in another thread, but I did just order a new laptop computer, with wifi built in, etc. Now, I can access SB even when on vacation. I can see my future decisions on lodging being made based on whether or not an establishment has wireless access.

now that's a given...lol :wink: maybe a starbucks around the corner will do too:wink:

Or when visiting relatives or friends and the first thing you ask, before you say you'll come or not, is if they have computer access.

justleesa:
now that's a given...lol :wink: maybe a starbucks around the corner will do too:wink:

Or when visiting relatives or friends and the first thing you ask, before you say you'll come or not, is if they have computer access.
You read my mind. :wink:

Now if I only had friends to visit. :(

Back
Top Bottom