Dani D's First vintage dive of the year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danny D

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Last weekend I had my first Vintage Dive of the year. It in Rockport, Ma at Back Beach. The water was .....cold, visibility about 10ft. From my estimates I probely reached a depth of about 25-30 feet.
Diving gear consisted of 6.5 mil suit, ScubaPro Jetfins with Oceanic Spring Straps, Old Dacor mask, a set of twin 72's with Aqua-Lung pack , and a Royal Aqua-Master Reg. No bcd or horsecollar.
The Dive Was Great! I saw many flounder, sea anenomies, crabs and Lobsters. All was made possible because I had NO BUBBLES IN MY FACE!!!! :eyebrow: . The Royal Aqua-Master worked like a charm and the work of breathing was minimal. I have decided that I will dive this way exclusivly from now on as it gives me the unbelievable feeling of freedom!. Well Thats my 2-cents hope everybody is doing well!!

Hi Danny,
Congrats on your first vintage dive ! The Royal Aqua-Master is the main reg. I use and wouldnt trade it in for anything, good reg.

Deb :wink:

Danny D:
Last weekend I had my first Vintage Dive of the year. It in Rockport, Ma at Back Beach. The water was .....cold, visibility about 10ft. From my estimates I probely reached a depth of about 25-30 feet.
Diving gear consisted of 6.5 mil suit, ScubaPro Jetfins with Oceanic Spring Straps, Old Dacor mask, a set of twin 72's with Aqua-Lung pack , and a Royal Aqua-Master Reg. No bcd or horsecollar.
The Dive Was Great! I saw many flounder, sea anenomies, crabs and Lobsters. All was made possible because I had NO BUBBLES IN MY FACE!!!! :eyebrow: . The Royal Aqua-Master worked like a charm and the work of breathing was minimal. I have decided that I will dive this way exclusivly from now on as it gives me the unbelievable feeling of freedom!. Well Thats my 2-cents hope everybody is doing well!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom