DAN Surface Signal Kit NEW with tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUEdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
DAN Surface Signal Kit. Brand New with tags. Inflatable 6 ft. surface marker in bright orange with high-reflective stripe and additional reflective markings. Can be inflated orally, or by using the low pressure inflator from your BCD or drysuit, or from the bottom with your regulator. Also has a mesh pocket with signaling mirror, "Wind Storm" whistle, and a chemical light stick. Retails from DAN for $86, I am selling this for $65 shipped in the continental US.

IMG_0335-1.jpg

IMG_0337-1.jpg

IMG_0336-1.jpg

DSC05179-1.jpg

DAN Surface Signal Kit. Brand New with tags. Inflatable 6 ft. surface marker in bright orange with high-reflective stripe and additional reflective markings. Can be inflated orally, or by using the low pressure inflator from your BCD or drysuit, or from the bottom with your regulator. Also has a mesh pocket with signaling mirror, "Wind Storm" whistle, and a chemical light stick. Retails from DAN for $86, I am selling this for $65 shipped in the continental US.

IMG_0335-1.jpg

IMG_0337-1.jpg

IMG_0336-1.jpg

DSC05179-1.jpg

Great system, i have one, love it. Modified mine to fit into zeagle SMB packet

What kind of air release is on this? is it like a BC vent?

~Chris

Yes, it is a "pull dump" valve much like on many BCDs. Look at the first photo; on the tag you will see it. If you want a close-up photo let me know and I will post one tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom